If you are looking to buy Panasonic cordless phone for home then you can find my top 2 picks below in the post. However if you have not yet decided and you need some first hand review then this post shall cover all your questions related with cordless phones in India.
Top 2 Panasonic Cordless phones in India (*My Pick)
Economical & Best
Why is this my first pick ? I am using it for past 3+ years and can vouch for the quality of this one. It is economical & covers most of the requirements like :
- Good battery life
- Clear sound
- Loud ringtone
- Good touch buttons
- Screen-size is sufficient
- Durable & last but not least good product life.
Pocket-friendly & Feature rich
If I have to upgrade from my existing cordless phone, I will pick this one. Why ? Firstly, it does not cost much when considered top-up on previous one. Secondly, it comes with speaker phone and power back-up which was missing in the previous one. Other than this all the features which are present in previous one are also present in this one.
Why did I buy cordless phone ?
Let me start with the reason why I bought cordless phone three years back. AIRTEL was giving free local & national calling with landline number. I was anyways using AIRTEL broadband and this free calling was not utilised. So I thought why not buy a cordless phone and start using the free-calling. I was not a JIO user at that time and free calling with broadband is still applicable. Even today, I feel buying cordless phone was totally worth it and it is a good purchase.
Why should you buy cordless phone ?
There can be number of reason for buying a cordless phone.
- You want to utilise the complementary free calling feature which comes with landline/broadband.
- If you live in a society/apartments which have intercom facility then you may want a phone to use for it.
- If you have elderly people at home, they may prefer using landline over mobile phones.
- For a big family or joint family, having individual mobile number is not possible. So one landline works wonder just like old days.
- Also, sometimes you may want to call someone like plumber, electrician or other helper and you may not want to share your mobile number with them. Then it is good practice to call via landline number. I personally do this.
- I use free-calling via landline to connect to some customer care numbers which could be toll-free or even paid.
Which cordless phone should you buy ?
If your answer is YES to at least one of the above point then you must buy a cordless phone. Now the next question should be which one to buy ? So if this is your first cordless phone and you are not sure how much you will actually use it. Then I will recommend you to buy Panasonic KX-TG3411SX Digital Cordless Phone
It is the best value for money when you consider the price and features and product life. I personally am using it for past 3+ years and have not faced any issue with it.
If you are sure that you will use cordless phone often then I will recommend you to buy Panasonic KX-TG3711SXB Cordless Landline Phone
It is economical and is feature-rich. In addition to previous one, it has speaker for hands-free communication which actually is very useful for longer duration calls. Also it has power backup which ensures that you call is not disconnected in case of power failure.
The phones are manufactured in Japan/India and comes with trust factor which Panasonic has built over the years by giving us world-class products. Also the product comes with one-year warranty and Panasonic service centers are also easily available. Though you may not require it I guess considering my experience with the phone. I will strongly recommend to consider these cordless phones for your home purpose.
If you prefer watching videos then check out the video